Monday, October 18, 2010
Dont Hate
Hatred is such a strong and consuming thing. It eats at you from the inside out.It makes you bitter and once your bitter about one thing its really hard o enjoy life as a whole because that bitterness aloways seems to find away to slither into whatever you do. I learned that the hard way.
Whats the point of hating someone who's done you wrong? its not hurting them that your holding on to shit, only you. I learned that indifference is the best answer, you show the person who really holds the power when your able to take that hurt an be like: yeah you hurt me. Yeah it made me detest you for awhile. yes was bitter but now I dont give a fuck. Now its whatever. that shows that person who did you wrong that your strong that you were never the one to fuck with and that usually makes them regret the bullshit they dragged you through.
So when someone does me dirty I'll say I feel a strong dislike towards that person before I'm able to breathe take a step back and just see things for what it is. Its like: you may have fucked me over but you dont control me. I'm the one who chooses whether to let you keep a hold on me or to walk off leaving you in the haze that is my past.
And you didnt get it yet--I'm walking buddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment